From: Barrys on
It is a pain but I've found that if you modify:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time
Zones\GMT Standard Time\Display
to be BST instead of (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time : Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon,
London then you will avoid confusing non-Outlook recipients of your meeting
invites.

Unfortunately you'll have to remember to change this registry key twice a
year.