From: Rusty Russell on
On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 09:50:27 pm Michael Witten wrote:

> I recently read through Rusty Russell's
>
> Unreliable Guide To Hacking The Linux Kernel
>
> and made changes along the way.
>
> Though there are 25 patches in this series, most provide
> extremely minor modifications.

It's good to see someone applying some much needed attention to these; they
look fine at first glance; is Jiri happy to take them?

Thanks,
Rusty.
From: Jiri Kosina on
On Mon, 29 Mar 2010, Rusty Russell wrote:

> > I recently read through Rusty Russell's
> >
> > Unreliable Guide To Hacking The Linux Kernel
> >
> > and made changes along the way.
> >
> > Though there are 25 patches in this series, most provide
> > extremely minor modifications.
>
> It's good to see someone applying some much needed attention to these; they
> look fine at first glance; is Jiri happy to take them?

Hi,

according to Randy, this is already queued in his linux-doc tree.

Thanks,

--
Jiri Kosina
SUSE Labs, Novell Inc.
From: Michael Witten on
On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 04:09, Jiri Kosina <jkosina(a)suse.cz> wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Mar 2010, Rusty Russell wrote:
>
>> > I recently read through Rusty Russell's
>> >
>> >     Unreliable Guide To Hacking The Linux Kernel
>> >
>> > and made changes along the way.
>> >
>> > Though there are 25 patches in this series, most provide
>> > extremely minor modifications.
>>
>> It's good to see someone applying some much needed attention to these; they
>> look fine at first glance; is Jiri happy to take them?
>
> Hi,
>
> according to Randy, this is already queued in his linux-doc tree.

Actually, I put a halt to that patch series, and I'm working on a more
comprehensive version.