Prev: blkiocg async: Async queue per cfq_group
Next: [PATCH v2 1/3] libcxgbi: common library for cxgb3i and cxgb4i
From: kxie on 12 Aug 2010 23:00
[PATCH v2 0/3] cxgbi iscsi driver
From: Karen Xie <kxie(a)chelsio.com>
This patchset includes:
1. added libcxgbi as the common library for both cxgb4i and cxgb3i driver
2. added cxgb4i iscsi initiator v5.
3. changed cxgb3i to use libcxgbi.
The version 2 includes the following changes:
- Made dbg_level static to avoid compiling errors when both cxgb3i and cxgb4i
are built into the kernel.
- Deleted cxgbi_fill_iscsi_transport() and cxgbi_fill_scsi_host_template().
The iscsi_transport and scsi_host_template are initialized in the drivers
instead of being filled in by the library at runtime..
- Only register with iscsi class transport once per driver type.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo(a)vger.kernel.org
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/