From: Lil' Abner on
Has anyone ever heard of this and know anything about it?
They go to such extremes to indicate that their program *doesn't* install
spyware that it makes me suspicious. Also IE and Firefox both block a popup
when I go to the site. But it does sound interesting... if it would work.
http://www.inklineglobal.com/index_noflash.html

--
-- W??t f???? ??m?? ??? --
From: jimmcginn on

Lil' Abner wrote:
> Has anyone ever heard of this and know anything about it?
> They go to such extremes to indicate that their program *doesn't* install
> spyware that it makes me suspicious. Also IE and Firefox both block a popup
> when I go to the site. But it does sound interesting... if it would work.
> http://www.inklineglobal.com/index_noflash.html

I found what follows at the following site:

http://www.radioandtelly.co.uk/internet.html

Unfortunatly, where the whole concept begins to break down, is with the
actual TV content available. Although there are hundreds of items
listed in the pre-populated content selector, we struggled to find any
actual live streaming TV content... most of what we found consisted of
prerecorded show extracts, some quite out-of-date. The quality of the
video feeds also varied quite dramatically, and some were almost
unwatchable. The version we reviewed, (v1.0 Build 109), offered 2233
different content channels, which was made up of: 54 general channels,
746 TV channels, 4 webcasts, 55 recorded channels and 1374 video clips.