From: balzer on

"Mok-Kong Shen" <mok-kong.shen(a)t-online.de> wrote in message
> balzer wrote:
>
> > Is there PE cryptors coded in ADA or Fortran? Would be interesting to
test
> > it. Some people still use C++ coded, so that's probably why it's so
> > unreliable. I know only 1-2 good cryptors that is command line tools,
does
> > not damage executable, add very small stub(5-10KB), and very difficult
> > crack encrypted exe.
>
> Maybe some experts would help you in that question, though I highly
> doubt that. I like however to stress that my metioning of ADA in my
> previous follow-up is solely due to the fact that ADA was designed with
> a main goal to facilitate more reliable (including in my view hopefully
> unambigiously and "clearly"/"obviously" correct) software. So it would
> have been a very strong irony indeed, if ADA "itself" is ever being
> used to produce a piece of software that "helps" to transform software
> products that are "regularly" developed into ones that are more obscure
> and ambiguous (and probably IMHO more likely to lead to errors).
>
> M. K. Shen

--------
seems I saw somewhere some Fortran based cryptor for 2K/XP/Vista/Win 7

From: Mok-Kong Shen on
Ertugrul S�ylemez wrote:

> Write your programs in SKI calculus (like in Unlambda and Lazy K). I
> think, nothing beats that in unintuitiveness and difficulty.

But OP apparently doesn't want to burden himself with unintuitiveness
and difficulties but instead seeks some tricky software that, with
no work on his part, could turn his own straightforward programs to ones
that are unintuitive and difficult for the rest of the world!

M. K. Shen
From: Nelson Bolyard on
On 2010-04-23 14:25 PST, balzer wrote:
> does anyone know good and reliable PE scrambler?

You want to scramble Professional Engineers!?! The Horror!