From: David Coallier on
Hey everyone!

It's that time of the year again where the community has to pronounce
themselves on who is going to be representing and helping them reach
the next level! So if you'd like to make a difference or would like to
nominate someone do by sending an email pear-general and the pear-dev
mailing list (This way you'll have more people reading).

I'm going to allow 11 days of nominations before I compile a list of
contestants, announce the runners, and then officially kick off the
elections by creating the elections on the website and announcing the
elections running through the mailing lists and the blog.

Looking forward in seeing a great race!

--
David Coallier