From: "Cemil Cakicilar" on
Hi,
I've got these following errors (see below). I can't select any folders. Why? Thanks for your assistance.

***
Are you installing a system-wide PEAR or a local copy?
(system|local) [system] : system

Below is a suggested file layout for your new PEAR installation. To
change individual locations, type the number in front of the
directory. Type 'all' to change all of them or simply press Enter to
accept these locations.

1. Installation base ($prefix) : D:\WAMP\PHP
2. Temporary directory for processing : D:\WAMP\PHP\tmp
3. Temporary directory for downloads : D:\WAMP\PHP\tmp
4. Binaries directory : D:\WAMP\PHP
5. PHP code directory ($php_dir) : D:\WAMP\PHP\pear
6. Documentation directory : D:\WAMP\PHP\pear\docs
7. Data directory : D:\WAMP\PHP\pear\data
8. Tests directory : D:\WAMP\PHP\pear\tests
9. Name of configuration file : C:\WINDOWS\pear.ini
10. Path to CLI php.exe : D:\WAMP\PHP\.

1-10, 'all' or Enter to continue: 1

Below is a suggested file layout for your new PEAR installation. To
change individual locations, type the number in front of the
directory. Type 'all' to change all of them or simply press Enter to
accept these locations.

1. Installation base ($prefix) : Input Error: There is no file extension in "C:\Documents".
2. Temporary directory for processing : Input Error: There is no file extension in "C:\Documents".\tmp
3. Temporary directory for downloads : Input Error: There is no file extension in "C:\Documents".\tmp
4. Binaries directory : Input Error: There is no file extension in "C:\Documents".
5. PHP code directory ($php_dir) : Input Error: There is no file extension in "C:\Documents".\pear
6. Documentation directory : Input Error: There is no file extension in "C:\Documents".\pear\docs
7. Data directory : Input Error: There is no file extension in "C:\Documents".\pear\data
8. Tests directory : Input Error: There is no file extension in "C:\Documents".\pear\tests

From: Christian Weiske on
> 1. Installation base ($prefix) : Input Error: There is no file extension in "C:\Documents".

This seems to be a bug in pear, handling file names with spaces. Please open a bug report.

--
Christian Weiske <cweiske(a)cweiske.de>
From: Greg Beaver on
Christian Weiske wrote:
>> 1. Installation base ($prefix) : Input Error: There is no file extension in "C:\Documents".
>
> This seems to be a bug in pear, handling file names with spaces. Please open a bug report.\

Hold on one second - this sounds like a bug in CScript. What windows
version do you have?

Greg