From: Alice Wei on

Hi,

Just installed IIS on my Windows 7 system, and everything seems great until I tried to execute a PHP script. I am sure that the code itself works, because the same code works on LAMP.

This is the error I get:

HTTP Error 404.3 - Not Found
The page you are requesting cannot be served because of the extension configuration. If the page is a script, add a handler. If the file should be downloaded, add a MIME map.
Anyone on the list know what I need to do to fix it?

Thanks for your help.

Alice

From: Richard Quadling on
On 7 June 2010 03:44, Alice Wei <ajwei(a)alumni.iu.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>

>  Just installed IIS on my Windows 7 system, and everything seems great until I tried to execute a PHP script. I am sure that the code itself works, because the same code works on LAMP.
>

>  This is the error I get:
>
> HTTP Error 404.3 - Not Found
> The page you are requesting cannot be served because of the extension configuration. If the page is a script, add a handler. If the file should be downloaded, add a MIME map.
> Anyone on the list know what I need to do to fix it?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>

> Alice

You can install FastCGI and PHP (and probably WinCache) via the Web
Platform Installer. This do all the basic configuration for you too.

--
-----
Richard Quadling