From: Karl DeSaulniers on
Hello all,
I was wondering, can you reference php in a url string like you can
javascript.
EG:
"javascript:someFunction()"

Can you do something similar in php like

"php:someFunction()"

I am thinking that you can not do this, but was wondering if there
was something like that.
Thanks,

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm
http://designdrumm.com

From: Peter Lind on
On 14 August 2010 08:08, Karl DeSaulniers <karl(a)designdrumm.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
> I was wondering, can you reference php in a url string like you can
> javascript.
> EG:
> "javascript:someFunction()"
>
> Can you do something similar in php like
>
> "php:someFunction()"
>
> I am thinking that you can not do this, but was wondering if there was
> something like that.
> Thanks,

No, you can't.

Regards
Peter

--
<hype>
WWW: http://plphp.dk / http://plind.dk
From: Karl DeSaulniers on
That is what I thought.
Thank you for confirming.

Karl

On Aug 14, 2010, at 1:54 AM, Peter Lind wrote:

> On 14 August 2010 08:08, Karl DeSaulniers <karl(a)designdrumm.com>
> wrote:
>> Hello all,
>> I was wondering, can you reference php in a url string like you can
>> javascript.
>> EG:
>> "javascript:someFunction()"
>>
>> Can you do something similar in php like
>>
>> "php:someFunction()"
>>
>> I am thinking that you can not do this, but was wondering if there
>> was
>> something like that.
>> Thanks,
>
> No, you can't.
>
> Regards
> Peter
>
> --
> <hype>
> WWW: http://plphp.dk / http://plind.dk
> LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/plind
> BeWelcome/Couchsurfing: Fake51
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/kafe15
> </hype>

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm
http://designdrumm.com

From: Andre Polykanine on
Hello Karl,

If I understood you properly, try this:
<?SomeFunction();?>
--
With best regards from Ukraine,
Andre

From: Karl DeSaulniers on
Thank you Andre.
Yes, I had been doing it that way, but was just wondering if PHP had
a reference like that of javascript with the colin : in it.

Best,

Karl

On Aug 14, 2010, at 3:50 AM, Andre Polykanine wrote:

> Hello Karl,
>
> If I understood you properly, try this:
> <?SomeFunction();?>
> --