From: Martin Scotta on
Hi all!

I'm making a class for handling different things depending on what web
server are you running PHP.

Can you tell me the output of this script and your environment?

<?php
echo PHP_OS, PHP_EOL, PHP_SAPI;
?>

It'll be useful to me to have different values, especially from Windows or
IIS

( Please reply this in private, so we keep the list clean, then I'll send
the full list )

Is there any documentation about the possible value of PHP_SAPI?
I was surfing the web and found this list, but I don't know if it complete:

aolserver, apache, apache2filter, apache2handler, caudium, cgi, cgi-fcgi,
cli, Continuity, embed, isapi, milter, nsapi, phttpd, pi3web, roxen, thttpd,
tux,webjames

should I look at php source-code for these values?

--
Martin Scotta