From: jfmatos on
Greetings all!

I new in template engines and frameworks, can you advice me the best php
framework. Do you all use smarty? I need something that does MVC and
templates, and specialy that has a lot of web resources to see other uers
experiences and problems.

Regards,

Joao

From: Ashley Sheridan on
On Sat, 2010-05-15 at 00:02 +0200, jfmatos(a)electrex.pt wrote:

> Greetings all!
>
> I new in template engines and frameworks, can you advice me the best php
> framework. Do you all use smarty? I need something that does MVC and
> templates, and specialy that has a lot of web resources to see other uers
> experiences and problems.
>
> Regards,
>
> Joao

CodeIgniter is probably the simplest to get to grips with as frameworks
go. It's my understanding that Smarty is more of a templating engine
than a framework.

Thanks,
Ash
http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk

From: Augusto Flavio on
You can use the symfony. It's a great framework.

Bye.

Augusto Morais