From: Sam on
I think it should be possible, just like the C64, to replace the PLA
of a C16 with a 64 Kb Eprom. Anyone did this before or has a schematic
and/or .bin file ?? Google was not my friend this time.. :-)

Regards, SAM
From: donni on
On Aug 7, 1:17 am, Sam <siemappel...(a)quicknet.nl> wrote:
> I think it should be possible, just like the C64, to replace the PLA
> of a C16 with a 64 Kb Eprom. Anyone did this before or has a schematic
> and/or .bin file ?? Google was not my friend this time.. :-)
>
> Regards, SAM

Check out this site: http://www.vic20.de/html/eprom_pla_8296_und_c64.html
I can confirm that the PLA replacement of the 8296 works fine, the
rest you have to find out for yourself ;-)
From: Sam on
On 7 aug, 12:17, donni <sx...(a)inorbit.com> wrote:

> Check out this site:http://www.vic20.de/html/eprom_pla_8296_und_c64.html
> I can confirm that the PLA replacement of the 8296 works fine, the
> rest you have to find out for yourself ;-)

Thanx Donni ! I burned the Eprom and used the same adapter of the C64
and it works great !

SAM