From: Mrs. Sarah Grant on

I am Mrs. Sarah Grant, the wife of Late Mr.Robert Grant, my husband was a
business merchant in Russia before he died in the year 2003. When he was
alive he deposited the sum of 7.5 Million Pounds with a Bank. Presently,
I'm suffering from esophageal cancer, Please Stand-in as the beneficiary
and collect the Funds from the Bank to finance Charity Organizations. If
interested, reply to: shgrant56(a)sify.com