From: guskz on
Europe's LHC proton collider is ****LYING*** when they compare their
collisions with Cosmic Ray collisions.

PROOF that LHC collisions are much higher energies than ANY Cosmic Ray
collisions with the atmosphere.

#1. Even "if" Space cosmic rays carry 10^20 eV that is NOT what they
produce when they collide with the atmosphere.

FOR
From: guskz on
On Jun 21, 3:14 am, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> Here is PROOF that Europe's LHC proton collider is ***LYING*** when
> they compare the probability of creating a black hole to cosmic ray
> collisions:
>
> Even if cosmic rays carry 10^20 eV, when they collide with the
> atmosphere which is a fixed target, the energy produced is:
>
> #1) E= Square_root_of (10^20) = 10^10 eV
>
> WHERE AS the collision between two moving targets as in LHC proton
> collider is:
>
> #2)  E= E1 + E2 = 10^12 eV
>
> #2 is 100 fold higher than #1 and therefore more LIKELY than cosmic
> rays to produce a BLACK HOLE that destroys the Earth.
>
> Equations at LHC's own web pages:
>
> http://www.lhc-closer.es/php/index.php?i=1&s=4&p=3&e=0
>
> --------------------
>
> What is "truly" terrible, is those that said Cosmic Rays were more
> likely to produce black holes than LHC.
>
> Yet they are shown they were wrong, but they still argue and claim to
> know more than THEIR MASTER.
>
> 2010: Before Einstein, GUSKZ

And then 14 TeV will be 10^13 which is 1000 times greater than a
cosmic ray collision.
From: guskz on
On Jun 21, 11:00 am, Uncle Al <Uncle...(a)hate.spam.net> wrote:

> --
> Uncle Alhttp://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/

TROLL

Oppose the words written "if you can", or TROLL AWAY.
From: PD on
On Jun 21, 2:14 am, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> Here is PROOF that Europe's LHC proton collider is ***LYING*** when
> they compare the probability of creating a black hole to cosmic ray
> collisions:
>
> Even if cosmic rays carry 10^20 eV, when they collide with the
> atmosphere which is a fixed target, the energy produced is:
>
> #1) E= Square_root_of (10^20) = 10^10 eV

Math error.
The equation is sqrt(2 * m_n * E_cr). You'll see it in the very page
you reference.
This is sqrt (2 * 10^9 * 10^20) eV = sqrt(20*10^28) = 4.5*10^14, which
is 450 times a TeV.

> WHERE AS the collision between two moving targets as in LHC proton
> collider is:
>
> #2)  E= E1 + E2 = 10^12 eV
>
> #2 is 100 fold higher than #1 and therefore more LIKELY than cosmic
> rays to produce a BLACK HOLE that destroys the Earth.
>
> Equations at LHC's own web pages:
>
> http://www.lhc-closer.es/php/index.php?i=1&s=4&p=3&e=0

Yes, you'll note in the page that you reference that the energy of the
proton in a fixed-target collision would have to be 10^17 eV to be
equivalent to the energies at LHC. But cosmic ray protons can be a
1000 times larger energy.

Try again.

From: funkenstein on
On Jun 22, 12:10 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 21, 2:14 am, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Here is PROOF that Europe's LHC proton collider is ***LYING*** when
> > they compare the probability of creating a black hole to cosmic ray
> > collisions:
>
> > Even if cosmic rays carry 10^20 eV, when they collide with the
> > atmosphere which is a fixed target, the energy produced is:
>
> > #1) E= Square_root_of (10^20) = 10^10 eV
>
> Math error.
> The equation is sqrt(2 * m_n * E_cr). You'll see it in the very page
> you reference.
> This is sqrt (2 * 10^9 * 10^20) eV = sqrt(20*10^28) = 4.5*10^14, which
> is 450 times a TeV.
>

> > WHERE AS the collision between two moving targets as in LHC proton
> > collider is:
>
> > #2)  E= E1 + E2 = 10^12 eV
>
> > #2 is 100 fold higher than #1 and therefore more LIKELY than cosmic
> > rays to produce a BLACK HOLE that destroys the Earth.
>
> > Equations at LHC's own web pages:
>
> >http://www.lhc-closer.es/php/index.php?i=1&s=4&p=3&e=0
>
> Yes, you'll note in the page that you reference that the energy of the
> proton in a fixed-target collision would have to be 10^17 eV to be
> equivalent to the energies at LHC. But cosmic ray protons can be a
> 1000 times larger energy.
>
> Try again.

Thanks for your response.. I had had no idea what the OP was about.