From: "Mr. Mark Radebe" on
Attn: Sir/ Madam,

It is such a pleasure for me to contact you and with respect. I am a business consultant,privately working as a personal assistant to the First Chairman and Managing Director of Shell Petroleum South Africa (Pty) Ltd, Mr.John Drake.

Mr.John Drake, having handed over to his successor,mandated me to seek for a foreign partner who can help on transferring of fund out and also advice on possible investment.

I humbly ask for your assistance in securing of this fund into your company's account or private account to avoid been seized by our government. The sum is USD13M ( THIRTEEN MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS ONLY) and we will gladly compensate you with 20% after the deal is done. Presently, the fund in question is been concealed with Private Finance Firm.

I want to bring to your notice that a special arrangement has been made for the smooth conclusion of this transfer which the full details will be given to you as soon as you signify interest in helping us to finalize the deal. We got your contact through a business journal when we were making a research on a foreigner who will liaise with us in this great opportunity. It is our interest to channel the above mentioned fund in oil and gas drilling investment, first real estate mortgage or any other viable investment you may wish to advice upon.

Indicate your interest by responding through my private email address: mrmmradebe(a)yahoo.com.hk

Waiting to hear your quick response.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Mark Radebe