From: tankerman on
Is it possible to have a page of a tab control either highlight, blink,
change colors, become bold or some other way of identifllying which pages
have been filled out and which has not.

We have several pages on our tab control and I don't want to have to go to
every page and check the sub-forms to see if they have been filled out.

Thanks for any help I can get,

Danny
From: Stefan Hoffmann on
hi,

On 20.04.2010 13:08, tankerman wrote:
> Is it possible to have a page of a tab control either highlight, blink,
> change colors, become bold or some other way of identifllying which pages
> have been filled out and which has not.
>
> We have several pages on our tab control and I don't want to have to go to
> every page and check the sub-forms to see if they have been filled out.
Take a look at

http://lebans.com/tabcolors.htm

but it does not work under all Access/OS combination's.

mfG
--> stefan <--
From: tankerman on
Stefan,
That is a really cool look that i will incorporate into my db but what i'm
looking for is for the tab to change colors (and stay changed) if the
sub-form has been filled out, because all of the sub-forms on the tabs will
not be used everytime so to keep from going to several different tabs to find
which tabs sub-form has been filled out could it change as away of letting me
know it has been filled out or possibly if the tab has been opened and the
color change would become active and stay changed letting me know the tab has
been entered.

Thanks,
Danny

From: Stefan Hoffmann on
hi Danny,

On 21.04.2010 11:38, tankerman wrote:
> That is a really cool look that i will incorporate into my db but what i'm
> looking for is for the tab to change colors (and stay changed) if the
> sub-form has been filled out, because all of the sub-forms on the tabs will
> not be used everytime so to keep from going to several different tabs to find
> which tabs sub-form has been filled out could it change as away of letting me
> know it has been filled out or possibly if the tab has been opened and the
> color change would become active and stay changed letting me know the tab has
> been entered.
Sorry, but where is your problem here? You can code this.

mfG
--> stefan <--