From: JMilton1959 on
This web service consumes invoice data all at once. The line item details are
an element within the main element being passed to the web service. When I
look at the request SOAP none of the line item detail is there. I am using
cfscript to create and popluate the line items

myPC3LineItem = ArrayNew(1);
myPC3LineItem[1] = createObject("java","net.paymentech.ws.PC3LineItem");
myPC3LineItem[1].setpCard3DtlIndex(JavaCast("string", "1"));
myPC3LineItem[1].setpCard3DtlDesc(JavaCast("string", "LINE ITEM ONE DETAIL"));

to create my main container

myNewOrder = createObject("java","net.paymentech.ws.NewOrderRequestElement");

and then to add the line items

myNewOrder.setPCard3LineItems(JavaCast("net.paymentech.ws.PC3LineItem[ ]",
myPC3LineItem));

Anyone see something I am doing wrong or have a suggestion?

Pages: 1
Prev: cfimage performance issues
Next: CFImage Fonts