From: JJ on
Dear all,

I am using MS excel 2007. After opening an excel file, my excel can't
"paste" or paste special when i right click the mouse. Both function are
disable. I have tried all excel option and stil can't sovled the problem.
Please give me some helps...

Thank you!!!
From: grizzly6969 on
just checking but have you first clicked COPY
--
grizz

From: Dave Peterson on
If you've copied something in a different application, then open excel and paste
doesn't work, try changing the order of your operations.

Open excel (and your destination workbook)
then copy from the other application
then paste into excel

--

Dave Peterson