From: Steven on
Can you call the PasteValue Toolbar Icon in a macro to execute.

Bottom line I am trying to Paste Value and still be able to Undo if needed.

Thank you,

Steven
From: Peter T on
Nice idea but I don't think that's going to work, the Undo I mean. But have
a go -
(one of the toolbars must include the PasteValues button, customize toolbars
if necessary)

Dim cbt As CommandBarButton
Set cbt = CommandBars.FindControl(ID:=370) ' PasteValues

If cbt.Enabled Then
cbt.Execute
End If

Regards