From: Y.Porat on
On Mar 23, 6:55 pm, "John Christiansen"
<superkae...(a)mail1.stofanet.dk> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > There is none

> > No .. you found nothing of the sort

> > Which is nonsense .. there is no smallest photon and no smallest photon
> > mass (because photon mass is zero)

> > Nonsense .. even with === around it

> > Yes .. one kind of mass .. just like one kind of length.
>
> > That does not mean you can measure a rest mass and measure a relativistic
> > mass.  They are both masses and have identical units.  Just a measurement
> > of
> > different things.
>
> > Just like you can measure a width and a height .. they are both lengths

> Just for clarification MKS  stands for Meter Kilogram Second, M is NOT for
> mass
>

> > noone is claiming otherwise .. you keep arguing things that noone is
> > disputing as though they are.

> > Yes .. theoretically

> > You have no such understanding.  You took a couple of arbitrary numbers
> > and multiplied them together and claimed it was smallest photon energy.
> > That is just nonsense.

> > More nonsense copyrighted

> >> Paul  Draper was defeated
> >> and refuses   to admit it  !!!
>
> > Never happened.
>
> >> i was asking him two simple questions
> >> 1
> >> is the Planck Time definition as
> >> 3.44 exp-44   SECONDS....
>
> > No.  It is 1 in planck unit and in SI units it is around 5.39x10^-44
> > seconds.
> > Its numerical value (like all measurments with dimensions) is dependent
> > on the units of measure.
>
> >> (it is defined by seconds)
>
> > No .. it is not.  Like any duration, it can be MEASURED in seconds (or any
> > other unit)
>
> >> is it  TIME DEPENDENT OR NOT ???
>
> > That is a nonsense question.  A time duration is a time duration.  What do
> > you mean by a time dependent time duration?
>
> >> 2
> >> who was the first one to shggest
> >> the Planck time
> >> as
> >> THE SHORTEST TIME DURATION FOR
> >> THE SMALLEST PHOTON ENERGY
> >> TO BE EMITTED ??
>
> > Me (as I recall) when I said photon emission takes place within the
> > smallest quanta of
> > time (if time is quantized).  That was before your nonsense.
>
> > But I'm sure others have said that before you.
>
> >> ***AND HE REFUSES TO ANSWER IT!....)
>
> > He probably can't be bothered looking up thread histories to find out.
> > That
> > doesn't mean he is defeated.  He would only be defeated if he replies "I
> > don't know, you have defeated me"
>
> >> BTW
> >> can anyone reveal
> >> who is the nasty pig anonymous
> >> that is less than one year on this ng !!!.
> >> and  is calling himself    Inertial  =artful
>
> > You are confused .. I am 'inertial' (and sometimes 'artful' when using a
> > different news server) .. and you are the nasty pig.  I thought that was

sorry thank you you are right
it was a typo mistake
m i s meter k is kilograms
and seconds is seconds
th e important relevant thing to say here is that
THE SECONDS DIMENSION IS THE SAME
IN MKS **AND ** IN THE SI SYSTEM
which i used for the plank time !!

Thanks again
Y.Porat
----------------
From: PD on
On Mar 23, 2:09 pm, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> it is a very important development in physics
> and  you talk about childish behavior !!
> just because your childish Ego
> defending your 'status ' 'come what come may !!
> you are an irresponsible scientist !!!
> Y.P
> -----------------------

I have little concern about the opinion of someone who, as an old man
who should know better, pulls childish, schoolyard stunts.

From: Y.Porat on
On Mar 23, 9:43 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 23, 2:09 pm, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > it is a very important development in physics
> > and  you talk about childish behavior !!
> > just because your childish Ego
> > defending your 'status ' 'come what come may !!
> > you are an irresponsible scientist !!!
> > Y.P
> > -----------------------
>
> I have little concern about the opinion of someone who, as an old man
> who should know better, pulls childish, schoolyard stunts.

----------------
speak physics arguments
dont do cheap demagoguery
hand waiving s

old or not old is no the point
quite the opposite !
while i started learning phyasics
you went to the children garden !!
worse than that
you are a mathematician a philosopher
but not a good physicist beyond a parrot
you innovated nothing in your life in physics !!!

old and experienced might well be an
ADVANTAGE OF EXPERIENCE !!
you still didnt got it that i am
old and fit !!
i bring physics arguments
and you are
HAND WAVING !!!
you are JEALOUS like a little child !!!

and dont hesitate to cheat
not to mention that you stole my book!!

if i am nothing than why is it that you
was interested in my book - got it somehow
*not from, me** !!! and ddint tell me about that ???!!
(unless you had another name then !!
which may be you specialized in changing names ...??!!

Y.Porat
---------------------------

From: Inertial on
"Juan R.González-Álvarez" <nowhere(a)canonicalscience.com> wrote in message
> Y.Porat wrote on Tue, 23 Mar 2010 06:54:24 -0700:
>
>> On Mar 23, 3:26 pm, eric gisse <jowr.pi.nos...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Y.Porat wrote:
>>>
>>> [snip all, unread]
>>>
>>> WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! WAAAHHHHHH! WAAAAAH!
>>
>> --------------------
>> Hi Eric
>> where have you been allthat time?
>> is i t possible that you are Inertial ?? (:-)
>
> Sometimes one is inside the other, but Eric and Inertial are
> not the same person.

You are filth.

From: Inertial on
"Y.Porat" <y.y.porat(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> > --------------------
>>

>> > -----------------------
>>
>> Presumably, Planck should get the credit for the idea of Planck time?
> ----------------------
> not exactly!

No . exactly. Do not try to STEAL his credit, you thief.

> plank is no doubt a grat hero
> but waht he did ddint deal withthe smallest photon energy
> his formula was
> E=hf
> full stiop)!!!

That is what is it

> but that is as i showed not the smallest single photon!!

No .. you have not shown anything of the sort

> as far as i know
> th ePlank time derivation
> was not done by Plank
> it was done later !!!

"In physics, the Planck time, (tP), is the unit of time in the system of
natural units known as Planck units. It is the time required for light to
travel, in a vacuum, a distance of 1 Planck length.[1] The unit is named
after Max Planck, who was the first to propose it."

> 2
> plank ddint wrote his formula as
>
> E min photon = h times Plank time

Of course not ,.. because THAT IS WRONG

You can tell it is from simple dimensional analysis

h has units of Energy * Time.
planck time has units of Time
so h * Plank time has units of Energy * Time * Time

That is NOT energy.

You formula is soundly refuted by basic physics

> that is good as i showed with my experiment
> for a huge number of single photons
> not for a single photon
> his formula was again
>
> E = hf

Which is correct

> and f is one second defined !!

No .. it is not time dependent. A frequency is the same regardless of
duration.

> the suggested probebly for the first time
> unless found precedent-ed ) single photon of my
> is done in 5.38 Exp-44 OF A SECOND !!!

Yes .. photon creation and destruction takes place within a quanta of time..
We've been telling you this for weeks now. Now you STEAL the idea and claim
it as yours

> 2
> even you all along the discussions withyou
> spoke about 'instantaneous *
> and you explicitly insisted that
>
> 'IT IS NOT TIME DEPENDENT !!!'

The energy of a photon is NOT time dependent

> you repeated it again and again
> and that is as well recorded !!

Because it is true. E = hf does not have any time duration value in it ..
it is a fixed quantity regardless of any duration

> you can t now after all my fights here
> come a twist your
> instantaneous and not time dependent
> to be instantaneous= as Plank time
> instantaneous andnot time dependent is ....
> ZERO TIME !!!

As I explained time and time again .. photon emission and destruction tkes
place in the smallest quanta of time. You STOLE that from me and tried to
copyright it

> ans ikep again and again explainig thatnothing can be DONE
> in zero time
> and no one (aFair) around me including you !
> said **then** that he agrees with me !!
> that noting can be done in zero time !!
> i can remember me claiming that even an inelastic collision
> is not done instantaneously !!!
> and i dont remember you agreeing with me !!
> it was me to do that hard work against all those dumb crocks
> here !!

You are the crook. You stole the idea I posted. And to try to CHEAT you
started a new thread away from the one where I posted that, and then claimed
it was YOUR idea. What a dishonest unethical liar you are. And it is for
all here to see. You have made a laughing stock of the name 'Porat'. I
hope none of your children or grandchildren ever want to become scientists
... what a stigma their family name now bears .. all thanks to you.

> so
> sorry not much credit can be given even to you

You get NONE .. not that you have said anything credit worthy .. just your
nonsense E = h * tP which doesn't even make any physics sense.