From: Roger on
Well Paul had nextday delivery of my Geforce 6200 from Novatec and fitted
this morning,instead of using supplied disc I disabled old driver for
previous Nvidia and let Widows search, which it did find ok Picture now fine
after making display adjustments .There are many other items on supplied
disc such as Panel for various adjustments and use of other kit,which at
moment I don't require.The trade name shown is GIGABYTE tm V Tune 2. The
picture I sent you as in earlier thread 25 Jan the only difference is the D
sub is an attachment which I added onto DVI plug

Thank for all past info being most useful, and your time and patience

Roger

From: smlunatick on
On Jan 28, 10:02 am, "Roger" <Mon...(a)Zoo.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
> Well Paul had nextday delivery of my Geforce 6200 from Novatec and fitted
> this morning,instead of using supplied disc I disabled old driver for
> previous Nvidia and let Widows search, which it did find ok Picture now fine
> after making display adjustments .There are many other items on supplied
> disc such as Panel for various adjustments and use of other kit,which at
> moment I don't require.The trade name shown is GIGABYTE tm  V Tune 2. The
> picture I sent you as in earlier thread 25 Jan  the only difference is the D
> sub is an attachment which I added onto DVI plug
>
> Thank for all past info being most useful, and your time and patience
>
> Roger

Orphaned post!! Reply to the original post, which seems still exist on
the newsgroup.
From: Paul on
Roger wrote:
> Well Paul had nextday delivery of my Geforce 6200 from Novatec and fitted
> this morning,instead of using supplied disc I disabled old driver for
> previous Nvidia and let Widows search, which it did find ok Picture now fine
> after making display adjustments .There are many other items on supplied
> disc such as Panel for various adjustments and use of other kit,which at
> moment I don't require.The trade name shown is GIGABYTE tm V Tune 2. The
> picture I sent you as in earlier thread 25 Jan the only difference is the D
> sub is an attachment which I added onto DVI plug
>
> Thank for all past info being most useful, and your time and patience
>
> Roger

You're welcome. Thanks for posting back.

Paul

From: David B. on
In the future you should reply to your original post, you don't need to
start a new one to thank someone.

"Roger" <Monkey(a)Zoo.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
> Well Paul had nextday delivery of my Geforce 6200 from Novatec and fitted
> this morning,instead of using supplied disc I disabled old driver for
> previous Nvidia and let Widows search, which it did find ok Picture now
> fine after making display adjustments .There are many other items on
> supplied disc such as Panel for various adjustments and use of other
> kit,which at moment I don't require.The trade name shown is GIGABYTE tm V
> Tune 2. The picture I sent you as in earlier thread 25 Jan the only
> difference is the D sub is an attachment which I added onto DVI plug
>
> Thank for all past info being most useful, and your time and patience
>
> Roger

Pages: 1
Prev: IRQ conflict
Next: Windows XP Drivers