From: Paul G. Allen on
I am running CentOS 5.5 with kernel 2.6.18-194-EL-PAE-i686. I have a
Perle SX card in the box that works on the same box in Windows XP
(though the serial ports randomly stop working on occasion, which
seems to happen no matter what serial IO device I use in XP), but it
will not work in Linux. I see that the driver is supposedly included
in the kernel, but we can't seem to get it to work.

Will this card work at all with kernel 2.6.18-194 or 2.6.18-194.8.1?
If so, what do we need to do to get it working?

TIA,

PGA
--
Paul G. Allen, BSIT/SE