From: Nour Droubi Nour on
Hello,
I would like to ask you a question please...
In my messenger, pesonal messages that my freinds write only appear when
they are alone. But I when they sign out personal messages disappear and I
really want that feature to be removed. So If there is any solution I really
want to know it..
Thousand thanks..
bye
Nour Droubi
From: Jonathan Kay [MVP] on
Greetings Nour,

There's no way to change how the PSMs work when you're offline I'm afraid.

--
Jonathan Kay
Microsoft MVP - Windows Live Messenger