From: mpc755 on
'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT? By A.
EINSTEIN'
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf

"If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
diminishes by L/c2."

The mass of the body does diminish, but the matter which no longer
exists as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as
aether. As the matter transitions to aether it expands in three
dimensions. The effect this transition has on the surrounding aether
and matter is energy.

The effects of the newly released aether is energy. Think nuclear
fission and fusion. The energy given off in nuclear fission and fusion
reactions is the effect matter transitioning to aether has on the
matter and aether in neighboring places.
From: mpc755 on
On Feb 13, 8:41 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> 'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT? By A.
> EINSTEIN'http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf
>
> "If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
> diminishes by L/c2."
>
> The mass of the body does diminish, but the matter which no longer
> exists as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as
> aether. As the matter transitions to aether it expands in three
> dimensions. The effect this transition has on the surrounding aether
> and matter is energy.
>
> The effects of the newly released aether is energy. Think nuclear
> fission and fusion. The energy given off in nuclear fission and fusion
> reactions is the effect matter transitioning to aether has on the
> matter and aether in neighboring places.

The 'E' in E=mc^2 is the effect matter transitioning to aether has on
the neighboring matter and aether. I'm guessing you could probably
modify the equation to be A=mc^2, where the 'A' is aether, and you
would have a decent idea of the difference in volume between matter
and aether.
From: mpc755 on
On Feb 13, 8:41 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> 'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT? By A.
> EINSTEIN'http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf
>
> "If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
> diminishes by L/c2."
>
> The mass of the body does diminish, but the matter which no longer
> exists as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as
> aether. As the matter transitions to aether it expands in three
> dimensions. The effect this transition has on the surrounding aether
> and matter is energy.
>
> The effects of the newly released aether is energy. Think nuclear
> fission and fusion. The energy given off in nuclear fission and fusion
> reactions is the effect matter transitioning to aether has on the
> matter and aether in neighboring places.

The 'E' in E=mc^2 is the effect matter transitioning to aether has on
the neighboring matter and aether. I'm guessing you could probably
modify the equation to be A=Mc^2, where the 'A' is aether and 'M' is
matter, and you would have a decent idea of the difference in volume
between matter and aether.
From: mpc755 on
On Feb 13, 8:41 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> 'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT? By A.
> EINSTEIN'http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf
>
> "If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
> diminishes by L/c2."
>
> The mass of the body does diminish, but the matter which no longer
> exists as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as
> aether. As the matter transitions to aether it expands in three
> dimensions. The effect this transition has on the surrounding aether
> and matter is energy.
>
> The effects of the newly released aether is energy. Think nuclear
> fission and fusion. The energy given off in nuclear fission and fusion
> reactions is the effect matter transitioning to aether has on the
> matter and aether in neighboring places.

The 'E' in E=mc^2 is the effect matter transitioning to aether has on
the neighboring matter and aether. I'm guessing you could probably
modify the equation to be A=Mc^2, where 'A' is aether and 'M' is
From: Dono. on
On Feb 13, 6:03 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 13, 8:41 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > 'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT? By A.
> > EINSTEIN'http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf
>
> > "If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
> > diminishes by L/c2."
>
> > The mass of the body does diminish, but the matter which no longer
> > exists as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as
> > aether. As the matter transitions to aether it expands in three
> > dimensions. The effect this transition has on the surrounding aether
> > and matter is energy.
>
> > The effects of the newly released aether is energy. Think nuclear
> > fission and fusion. The energy given off in nuclear fission and fusion
> > reactions is the effect matter transitioning to aether has on the
> > matter and aether in neighboring places.
>
> The 'E' in E=mc^2 is the effect matter transitioning to aether has on
> the neighboring matter and aether. I'm guessing you could probably
> modify the equation to be A=Mc^2, where 'A' is aether and 'M' is
> matter, and you would have a decent idea of the difference in volume
> between matter and aether.- Hide quoted text -

Imbecile. Autistic. Autistic imbecile.