From: polymod on
I know some folks have seen this, but just in case they haven't, I just
wanted to post this as a tribute to the best father-in-law anyone ever had.
He passed away last Saturday.

http://www.sonicmusic.net/Frank_Frank.jpg

Oh, btw, he's the one at the bottom of the picture ;)

Poly

From: John Braner on
On 09/06/2010 19:21, Glennbo wrote:
> The killer robot "polymod"<polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the controls
> of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>> I know some folks have seen this, but just in case they haven't, I
>> just wanted to post this as a tribute to the best father-in-law anyone
>> ever had. He passed away last Saturday.
>>
>> http://www.sonicmusic.net/Frank_Frank.jpg
>
> Sorry to hear that. He looks jut like Sinatra!!!
>
>> Oh, btw, he's the one at the bottom of the picture ;)
>
> Oh, nevermind about the Sinatra comment.

Well, please pass our condolences to Mrs Poly...

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: Phoenix on
On Wed, 09 Jun 2010 22:15:31 +0100, John Braner <me(a)myhouse.com>
wrote:
> On 09/06/2010 19:21, Glennbo wrote:
> > The killer robot "polymod"<polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the
controls
> > of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
> >
> >> I know some folks have seen this, but just in case they haven't,
> >> just wanted to post this as a tribute to the best father-in-law
anyone
> >> ever had. He passed away last Saturday.
> >>
> >> http://www.sonicmusic.net/Frank_Frank.jpg
> >
> > Sorry to hear that. He looks jut like Sinatra!!!
> >
> >> Oh, btw, he's the one at the bottom of the picture ;)
> >
> > Oh, nevermind about the Sinatra comment.
> >

> Well, please pass our condolences to Mrs Poly...

> --
> ===========
> John Braner

> jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
> http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
> http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner

ditto.
From: Phoenix on

From: Sue Morton on
I'm so very sorry for this news. But if his memory lives on, then he's
still here... and that's something to treasure. May my prayers go with
you and your wife, and all of your family, PolyLarryMod.
--
Sue Morton