From: Vlatko Duvnjak on
hello all, I was looking for any method to run a ping command to a static ip
using javascript. Is that possible?? Could I use some bash script inside of
javascript for that?

Thx
Vlatko

From: Richard Cornford on
Vlatko Duvnjak wrote:
> hello all, I was looking for any method to run a ping
> command to a static ip using javascript.
> Is that possible??

Yes. Not in the default security constraints in a web browser
environment but certainly with, for example, Windows Scripting Host.

> Could I use some bash
> script inside of javascript for that?

Yes, but again not under the default security constraints of a web
browser.

Richard.

From: Vlatko Duvnjak on
Hi