From: Jeff Metcalf on
I have a pivot table that returns data from a SQL View.
The pivot table counts the total number of incedents, and sums a SLA met
field.
The SQL table returns a 1 if the SLA was met, or a 0 of it was not.

Why, when I try to get the percentage (sum of SLA / count of incedents)
using a calculated field does every row return a div/0 error?

Thanks in advance
From: AFSSkier on
0/0 will give you the #DIV/0 error. Try =IFERROR(0,SLA/count)
--
Kevin