From: Louise on
Hi,

I have a set of pivot tables which are being updated by cell the date in
cell B1 using the following code:

ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotFields("Invoice
Month").CurrentPage = ActiveSheet.Range("B1").Value

At last this is working :) However... the dates are being inserted into the
pivot tables as new selections in US date format instead of selecting an
existing UK date format from the data choices. I do not understand this as
all source data is in UK date format, cell B1 is in UK date format, the pivot
field is also in UK date format, so why does this do this?

I appreciate someones help!!!

From: Roger Govier on
Hi Louise

Try
= Format(ActiveSheet.Range("B1").Value,"dd mmm yy")
--
Regards
Roger Govier

From: Louise on
Hi Roger,

Thanks for your reply, can I ask where in my code should i place this to get
it to work?

Kind regards,
Louise