From: srpd on
How can I sort a Pivot Table by the 2nd (or any other) column? I've selected
a cell and hit the A-Z Z-A Sort button, but it only works on column 1.
Thanks!
From: Jim Thomlinson on
Right click on the column and select Field Settings | Advanced to access the
sort options...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

From: trip_to_tokyo on
Difficult to answer without knowing the structure of your underlying data and
what, exactly, is in the Pivot Table but try this: if the second column
reads, for example, South, North, East, West (going down the column) just
type in East where South is and see what happens.

From: srpd on
I'm in Excel 2007. Right clicking on Field Settings brings up
Subtotals&Filters and Layout&Print but not an Advanced option. Is there
another way to get there? Is this an add-in or permission based? Thanks for
your help.