From: Little Mojo on
Hi! I have a pivot table that is summarizing sales data by "facility type"
and then "product category". I want to present the data with each value
shown as a % of the relevant subtotal (depending on which facility type and
product category it happens to be in)...not of the column as a whole. Is
this possible? If so, how?

Much appreciated!
From: Bob Umlas on
Excel 2010 has this feature -- % of parent. You'll have to wait! :-(