From: Nadine on
I thought I read somewhere that you can create one pivot table from two
worksheets. Does anyone know how to do this in Excel 2003? I need to create
one and don't know how. Thanks so much.
Nadine
From: Tom Hutchins on
MVP Debra Dalgleish shows you how here:

Hope this helps,

Hutch

From: Nadine on
Tom,

Thanks for this link. I looked here first and it isn't really working but I
appreciate the attempt.

"Tom Hutchins" wrote:

> MVP Debra Dalgleish shows you how here:
> http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot08.html
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Hutch
>
> "Nadine" wrote:
>
> > I thought I read somewhere that you can create one pivot table from two
> > worksheets. Does anyone know how to do this in Excel 2003? I need to create
> > one and don't know how. Thanks so much.
> > Nadine

Pages: 1
Prev: Macro help