From: James C. on
So I have an odd question.. I have a pivot table (created in Excel 2003) that
links to data (also created in Excel 2003). This Pivot Table has a report
filter that allows me to select dates. Right now I do not have the "all"
selected in this report filter but actually have the days selected. When I
add new data to the data.xls and refresh my pivot table it automatically adds
the new dates and selects them automatically to show up in my Pivot table
results... This is what I want to happen.

Now, I also have a pivot table (created in Excel 2007) that links to the
same data (created in Excel 2003) from before. When I add new data and
refresh the Excel 2007 Pivot table it adds the new dates but does NOT
automatically select them to include in my pivot results. I have search all
over but cannot find the setting that controls this

Anyone know why this would be?