From: cromagnon21 on
Does anyone knows how to display the values under the headers on the Pivot
table?
I have not been able to copy the values into a new work sheet and then
filter them.
I will show me only the header on that especific column.
Thanks to anyone that can help me.
From: Daryl S on
Someone else may have a better way, but you can copy the whole pivot table
and paste/special/values into another worksheet. From here you can
copy/paste any cells to where you want them.
--
Daryl S

"cromagnon21" wrote:

> Does anyone knows how to display the values under the headers on the Pivot
> table?
> I have not been able to copy the values into a new work sheet and then
> filter them.
> I will show me only the header on that especific column.
> Thanks to anyone that can help me.

Pages: 1
Prev: One cell is printing per page
Next: invioice email