From: Pavel on
I have 2 columns as follows:
A B
Number Correct Order
1
3
5
6
2

I need to display the numbers from column A in ascending order in column B,
WITHOUT using the sort function!

Any tips please!
--
Its easier to learn thing than pretend you know it

From: Mike H on
Hi,

It looks like you unsorted range starts in a2 so put the formula in b2 and
drag down

=SMALL(A:A,ROW(A1))
--
Mike

question.

From: Pavel on
Hi Mike

Excellent job
My actuall formula should refer to absolute cell reference but that was it!

Thanks again