From: JD on
We know who they are. No amount of information will satisfy them.

The OKie and the Boater may stop if nobody replies to them.

OK, Butts is a female model who knows more about spyware than all of us
combined. We're sorry that we confused reality with some bull$hit planet
of the trolls.

And we all want to be your friends and trade video conferences with you
and your spouses and post to your blogs.

And we want our irrational ways to be psychoanalyzed so we can become
better people. Oh yeah!

Goodbye! 8-)

--
JD..
From: Jenn on

"JD" <JD(a)example.invalid> wrote in message
> We know who they are. No amount of information will satisfy them.
>
> The OKie and the Boater may stop if nobody replies to them.
>
> OK, Butts is a female model who knows more about spyware than all of us
> combined. We're sorry that we confused reality with some bull$hit planet
> of the trolls.
>
> And we all want to be your friends and trade video conferences with you
> and your spouses and post to your blogs.
>
> And we want our irrational ways to be psychoanalyzed so we can become
> better people. Oh yeah!
>
> Goodbye! 8-)

It doesn't take any effort to analyze what is going on here.
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)