From: Jörn Engel on
Another set of fixes. Two of them are security relevant. But given
that an attacker needs mount access and few people have logfs compiled
in, that's unlikely to be a huge issue.

gc.c | 8 ++++++
journal.c | 29 ++++++++++++++---------
logfs.h | 15 ++++++++++--
readwrite.c | 75 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---------------------------
segment.c | 8 ------
super.c | 11 +++++++-

Jörn

--
More computing sins are committed in the name of efficiency (without
necessarily achieving it) than for any other single reason - including
From: Daniel Walker on
On Wed, 2010-04-21 at 14:19 +0200, Jörn Engel wrote:
> Another set of fixes. Two of them are security relevant. But given
> that an attacker needs mount access and few people have logfs compiled
> in, that's unlikely to be a huge issue.
>
> gc.c | 8 ++++++
> journal.c | 29 ++++++++++++++---------
> logfs.h | 15 ++++++++++--
> readwrite.c | 75 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---------------------------
> segment.c | 8 ------
> super.c | 11 +++++++-

Where is the url for your tree? There's a git command,

"git request-pull"

It spits out a form email with url , and all the needed info.

Daniel

From: Jörn Engel on
On Wed, 21 April 2010 07:09:22 -0700, Daniel Walker wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-04-21 at 14:19 +0200, Jörn Engel wrote:
> > Another set of fixes. Two of them are security relevant. But given
> > that an attacker needs mount access and few people have logfs compiled
> > in, that's unlikely to be a huge issue.
> >
> > gc.c | 8 ++++++
> > journal.c | 29 ++++++++++++++---------
> > logfs.h | 15 ++++++++++--
> > readwrite.c | 75 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---------------------------
> > segment.c | 8 ------
> > super.c | 11 +++++++-
> > 6 files changed, 91 insertions(+), 55 deletions(-)
>
> Where is the url for your tree? There's a git command,

Doh!

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/joern/logfs.git

> "git request-pull"
>
> It spits out a form email with url , and all the needed info.

Nice. Guess I'll use that from now on. Thanks!

Jörn

--
"Translations are and will always be problematic. They inflict violence
upon two languages." (translation from German)