From: wolfendun on
Franco, you might think about just pasting the text from your compile log
rather than sending 4 or 5 megabyte bmps. At least compress them with gif or
png or jpg which would make it much smaller. Some people only have 5 or 6 meg
mail boxes.

http://www.solidsteel.nl/users/wxwidgets/viewtopic.php?t=1383&highlight=wxplot

From: Milan Babuskov on
wolfendun wrote:
> Franco, you might think about just pasting the text from your compile log
> rather than sending 4 or 5 megabyte bmps. At least compress them with gif or
> png or jpg which would make it much smaller. Some people only have 5 or 6 meg
> mail boxes.

And some people have dial-up and have to download it for an hour :(

Just to see that they are not really interested in the message and
follow the wx-list for other issues.

Perhaps admins of wx list could restrict the message size to 200kB or
something?

--
Milan Babuskov
http://www.flamerobin.org

For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help(a)lists.wxwidgets.org

From: Mark Junker on
Franco Amato schrieb:

>Hi German,
>I tried but, unfortunately, I've got a lot of errors....see
>image.bmp... I don't know what to do..
>Regards, Franco

UARGH!!!! Are you totally nuts???? A 4MB posting???? When you really
have to send images, please send them in PNG format ... otherwise I'd
suggest that you send the error log AS TEXT!!!

Regards,
Mark

For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help(a)lists.wxwidgets.org

From: Franco Amato on
SORRYYYY!!!!