From: Sarah on
I have macros running in excel which massage data created by Live Office
(Business Objects Queries.) With most popup messages I just use the
displayalerts statement to get around it. That does not work for this
message which specifically addresses the Live Office edits. Does anyone know
how to suppress it.
From: ozgrid.com on
Err, what's the message and how does it come about?

--
Regards
Dave Hawley