From: Nate on
I have a drop down list of different sales managers. I would like to have
the cells below the drop down list fill in the accounts assigned to the sales
manager selected in the drop down box. Is this possible?
From: Nate on
Thanks - that just changes the items in another drop down list. I actually
wanted the list to fill all the items in cells below the drop down box, but I
just figured it out. Thanks though.

"מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן" wrote:

> Take a look here:
> http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html
> http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal13.html
> Micky
>

> "Nate" wrote:
>
> > I have a drop down list of different sales managers. I would like to have
> > the cells below the drop down list fill in the accounts assigned to the sales
> > manager selected in the drop down box. Is this possible?

Pages: 1
Prev: Pie of Pie
Next: Macro problems