From: eg on
I am using VS 2008. I have an asp.net page that has text boxes and a
datagrid for user input and a Html table that gets created in C# code
based on these inputs. The user inputs week numbers into the datagrid
and when the Html Table is being populated there is column named Week.
In this colum we put the week number until the next week number in the
datagrid is equal to the Html table row, then we use the next number in
the datagrid and so on. Below is an example of the datagrid and output
expected for the table. Since I create the Html Table and populate the
cells as I create then I am not sure how to get the week number from the
datagrid to populate the correct row(s). I need to use some sort of
ranges I think to compare the row number to, but not sure. The datagrid
can have for 0 to many different week # entrys.

TIA

DataGrid

User # Week
1 1