From: Scott on
There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was
rejected. Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR Logon failure: unknown user
name or bad password.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error:
0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92

I had exchange 2003 on 2000 server, installed 2008 server and E2k7, moved
the mailboxes.

So far 3 users attempting a POP3 connection have received this error above.

I have setup a new mailbox/user and dont get this error.
I then deleted one of the 3 problematic user + mailbox, added a new user
with same username + mailbox + email = no error.

Only appears to be the migrated mailboxes that have this error above when
connecting over Pop3. No problem using these accounts on the LAN/domain
directly using exchange accounts in outlook 2003/2007.

Can anyone help ?

User + pass all ok / checked.

Thanks
Scott