From: Gustavo Portales on
Hi, available Port Browser v1.1
http://foro.gaak.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=32

* improved: type names.
* added: support to 50g.
* fixed: minifont type.

PFREE is a Trash viewer?

YouTube demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fukaBLm6tw
YouGaak's Channel, Subscribe now: http://www.youtube.com/YouGaak

Enjoy it.
- Gaak -
From: Andreas Möller on
Hello,

nice work, *but* most of it (if not all) is already availabe through
the FlashTools by Claudio Daniel Lapilli and Thomas Rast.
http://www.hpcalc.org/details.php?id=6545

Regards,
Andreas
http://www.software49g.gmxhome.de
From: TW on
> nice work, *but* most of it (if not all) is already availabe
through
> the FlashTools by Claudio Daniel Lapilli and Thomas Rast.http://www.hpcalc.org/details.php?id=6545

That is expected since the program is v1.1 of v1.0 that was the last
they released as explained in the first link. This one is nicer, more
refined and supports the specific features of the 50g.

TW

From: Gustavo Portales on
On Feb 3, 9:13 am, Andreas Möller <andreas_moellerNOS...(a)gmx.de>
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> nice work, *but* most of it (if not all) is already availabe through
> the FlashTools by Claudio Daniel Lapilli and Thomas Rast.http://www.hpcalc.org/details.php?id=6545
>
> Regards,
> Andreashttp://www.software49g.gmxhome.de

This version (v1.1) is available before the Claudio's version, maybe
2006/2007 with my Hack package. Port Browser shows correctly 131x80 px
"and" the banks are showed correctly on 50g. Another things available
from FlashTools are beta?, because Warmstart is required :-(

Cheers
- Gaak -