From: Kevryl on
So far, at the end of a macro I've been sending the cursor across to various
columns and back to position the screen. Itys a bit clumsy, and of course
when you work between different sized computer monitors it doesn't work the
same.

Is there a quick way to position a partcular cell at top left of screen -
and perhaps on a separate occasion a particular cell at bottom right?

Thanks.
From: Mike H on
Hi,

To put a cell at the top left

Application.Goto ActiveSheet.Range("B3"), scroll:=True
--
Mike

question.

From: Jacob Skaria on
Hi Kevryl

Try the below

Sub GoToTopLeft()
Dim rngTemp As Range
Set rngTemp = Range(Split(ActiveWindow.VisibleRange.Address, ":")(0))
Application.Goto rngTemp, True
End Sub

Sub GoToBottomRight()
Dim rngTemp As Range
Set rngTemp = Range(Split(ActiveWindow.VisibleRange.Address, ":")(1))
rngTemp.Offset(-1, -1).Activate
End Sub

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)