From: Shawn McKenzie on
I remembered seeing this question on the list several times in the past,
so I thought I would post something I just hacked up for someone.

As we know, we can user header() to redirect the browser, but of course
we can't redirect the browser and have it post data to the new page. If
you need to do this it will require javascript. Here's a quick and
dirty function:

function http_post_redirect($url='', $data=array(), $doc=false) {

$data = json_encode($data);

if($doc) {
}
echo "
<script type='text/javascript'>
var data = eval('(' + '$data' + ')');
var jsForm = document.createElement('form');

jsForm.method = 'post';
jsForm.action = '$url';

for (var name in data) {
var jsInput = document.createElement('hidden');
jsInput.setAttribute('name', name);
jsInput.setAttribute('value', data[name]);
jsForm.appendChild(jsInput);
}
document.body.appendChild(jsForm);
jsForm.submit();
</script>";

if($doc) {
echo "</body></html>";
}
exit;
}

--
Thanks!
-Shawn
From: Ashley Sheridan on
On Fri, 2010-02-26 at 13:26 -0600, Shawn McKenzie wrote:

> I remembered seeing this question on the list several times in the past,
> so I thought I would post something I just hacked up for someone.
>
> As we know, we can user header() to redirect the browser, but of course
> we can't redirect the browser and have it post data to the new page. If
> you need to do this it will require javascript. Here's a quick and
> dirty function:
>
> function http_post_redirect($url='', $data=array(), $doc=false) {
>
> $data = json_encode($data);
>
> if($doc) {
> }
> echo "
> <script type='text/javascript'>
> var data = eval('(' + '$data' + ')');
> var jsForm = document.createElement('form');
>
> jsForm.method = 'post';
> jsForm.action = '$url';
>
> for (var name in data) {
> var jsInput = document.createElement('hidden');
> jsInput.setAttribute('name', name);
> jsInput.setAttribute('value', data[name]);
> jsForm.appendChild(jsInput);
> }
> document.body.appendChild(jsForm);
> jsForm.submit();
> </script>";
>
> if($doc) {
> echo "</body></html>";
> }
> exit;
> }
>
> --
> Thanks!
> -Shawn
> http://www.spidean.com

capable of understanding multipart content, so that you could send down
two types of content a bit like you'd send a multipart email.

Thanks,
Ash
http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk

Pages: 1