From: "Leonard Jacobs" on
What happened to the Ralf and Patrick Book of Postfix book that seems to be
out of print? Is there another edition scheduled or was the market just not
large enough to keep the book in print?

Is there another Postfix book recommended by the group?

Thanks.

From: Brian Evans - Postfix List on
On 3/4/2010 1:42 PM, Leonard Jacobs wrote:

> What happened to the Ralf and Patrick Book of Postfix book that seems
> to be out of print? Is there another edition scheduled or was the
> market just not large enough to keep the book in print?
>

> Is there another Postfix book recommended by the group?

From the recent archives:

http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/postfix/2010-01/0891.html

From: LuKreme on
On 4-Mar-2010, at 11:47, Brian Evans - Postfix List wrote:

> On 3/4/2010 1:42 PM, Leonard Jacobs wrote:
>>
>> What happened to the Ralf and Patrick Book of Postfix book that seems
>> to be out of print? Is there another edition scheduled or was the
>> market just not large enough to keep the book in print?
>>

>> Is there another Postfix book recommended by the group?
>>

>> From the recent archives:
>
> http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/postfix/2010-01/0891.html

Maybe they should consider going with an eBook instead of dead-tree edition?

I'd recommend contact Tonya Engst <tonya(a)TidBITS.com> (TidBITS, Take Control) who would at least have pointers on doing this right if she wasn't willing to do it for you under the TCO banner.

<www.takecontrolbooks.com/>

I mean, this seems like a natural fit to be an ebook to me.

--
"I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play;
bring a friend.... if you have one." - GB Shaw to Churchill

Pages: 1
Prev: order in cidr_table
Next: Dual Transports