From: Trigve Siver on
Hi,
thanks for reply

> From: Ansgar Wiechers <lists(a)planetcobalt.net>

> Subject: Re: Postfix relays to all recepients
>

> You sent the mail to user(a)domain.org AND resu(a)dontcare.org, so, yes, it
> should.

Yes I sent mail to both address, but when I get the mail from provider with getmail program, "X-Original-To"
is set to "user(a)domain.org", so I think sendmail should only send it to "user(a)domain.org"?

> Regards
> Ansgar Wiechers
> --
> "Abstractions save us time working, but they don't save us time learning."
> --Joel Spolsky

Thanks

Trigve

> Yes I sent mail to both address, but when I get the mail from provider with
> getmail program, "X-Original-To"
> is set to "user(a)domain.org", so I think sendmail should only send it to
> "user(a)domain.org"?

I think I've solved it. Looks like I was using -t paramater with sendmail inside getmail delivery command which ignore address I pass with command line.

Sorry for disturbing.

Trigve