From: Wietse Venema on
Wietse Venema:
> Stefan Foerster:
> > * Wietse Venema <wietse(a)porcupine.org>:
> > > This is implemented by specifying FILTER actions with empty next-hop
> > > destinations in access maps or header/body_checks, and by configuring
> > > in master.cf one Postfix SMTP client for each SMTP source IP address,
> > > where each client has its own "-o myhostname" and "-o smtp_bind_address"
> > > settings.
> >
> > To be honest, I don't see what exactly has changed here. Manual pages
> > from a stock Postfix 2.6.5:
> >
> > ,----[ man 5 access ]
> > | FILTER transport:destination
> > | After the message is queued, send the entire message through the
> > | specified external content filter. The transport:destination
> > | syntax is described in the transport(5) manual page.

Perhaps you should look at the new manpage!

Wietse

FILTER transport:destination
After the message is queued, send the entire message through the
specified external content filter. The transport name specifies
the first field of a mail delivery agent definition in mas-
ter.cf; the syntax of the next-hop destination is described in
the manual page of the corresponding delivery agent. More
information about external content filters is in the Postfix
FILTER_README file.