From: Amit Bobade on
Hi is anybody there to help me out on this?????

--
Thanks and Regards,
Amit
From: Richard Quadling on
On 13 July 2010 15:06, Amit Bobade <amit(a)e-arth.in> wrote:
> Hi is anybody there to help me out on this?????
>

>> Hi all,
>> I am new to PHP and JS.
>>
>> I am adding new text fields using javascript and I have to save the values
>> of these fields in database in single row. So, how should I post these
>> values? So that I can save them in the db.
>>
>> Additional Info: There are 6 text fields in the row. I have to post the
>> information of all the fields collectively.
>>
>> So, please suggest me a way.........
>> --
>> Thanks and Regards,
>> Amit
>>

> --
> Thanks and Regards,
> Amit
> eArth Solutions Pvt. Ltd

If the <input> tags are added to the <form>, or to an element within
the <form>, then when you submit the form, the newly created elements
will also be submitted.

Whilst you can read the form property of an input element (or
select/textarea), this property is read-only.

Give them a name. If they are a collection of items, then give them a
name like name="something[]" and you will get a $_POST['something']
array (or $_GET if you are using method="get").
From: Ashley Sheridan on
On Wed, 2010-07-14 at 12:08 +0530, Saravanan Murugesan wrote:

> > Hi is anybody there to help me out on this?????
> >

> >> Hi all,
> >> I am new to PHP and JS.
> >>
> >> I am adding new text fields using javascript and I have to save the
> >> values
> >> of these fields in database in single row. So, how should I post these
> >> values? So that I can save them in the db.
> >>
> >> Additional Info: There are 6 text fields in the row. I have to post the
> >> information of all the fields collectively.
> >>
> >> So, please suggest me a way.........
> >> --
> >> Thanks and Regards,
> >> Amit
> >>

> > --
> > Thanks and Regards,
> > Amit
> > eArth Solutions Pvt. Ltd
> >

> Hi,
>
> this would help you,
> http://www.w3schools.com/PHP/php_mysql_insert.asp
>
> Thanks,
> Saravana

> ***Disclaimer***
>

> This email, and any attachments ("this email"), is confidential. If you are not the addressee
> please tell the sender immediately, and destroy this email without using, sending or storing
> it. Any opinions, express or implied, in this email, are those of the sender, and are not
> necessarily approved by Hurix Systems. Except as expressly stated, this e-mail should not be
> regarded as an offer, solicitation, recommendation or agreement to buy or sell products or
> services, or to enter into any contract. E-mail transmissions are not secure and may suffer
> errors, viruses, delay, interception and amendment. Hurix Systems does not accept liability
> for damage caused by any of the foregoing.
>
> HURIX SYSTEMS MAY MONITOR ALL INCOMING AND OUTGOING MAILS

Erm, that's not even remotely an answer to the OPs question...

Thanks,
Ash
http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk

Pages: 1