From: Robert on
Thanks. I need to know what's causing me not to be able to see posts which
apparently exist. I'm using xnews. Should I try another newsreader?
From: Robert on
From: Twayne on
In news:Xns9D33DC248D01cpq1bcle(a)209.197.15.222,
Robert <readydougREMOVEERMVOE(a)yahoo.com> typed:
> I asked a question about laptop start up in this group. It
> was either last night or this morning. The post appeared
> and someone replied. Now it's gone. ?

You probably have "read posts" set to hidden. Check it.

Life is the only real counselor; wisdom unfiltered
through personal experience does not become a
part of the moral tissue.
From: Roy Smith on

"Robert" <readydougREMOVEERMVOE(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Thanks. I need to know what's causing me not to be able to see posts
> which
> apparently exist. I'm using xnews. Should I try another newsreader?

Do you have your newsreader set to hide read posts? Is your newsreader set
to expire posts after a set time period? Not having use Xnews before I have
no idea of where to tell you to look for those settings.

Sure try another newsreader, try as many as you like. You might find one
that you like even better...

--

Roy Smith
Windows 7 Home Premium

From: Hot-text on
Should I try another newsreader Like Windows Live Mail!