From: Matthew Garrett on
I'm planning on finalising the schedule for the power management
minisummit at the Linux Plumbers Conference by the end of this week. If
anyone has topics that they'd like to discuss (or be discussed, if you
can't make it) then please let me know or register at
http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2010/ocw/events/proposals/ and file a
proposal there. We're likely to be concentrating on userspace/kernel
interaction rather than pure kernel topics, so if you've got anything to
say about how we can handle application requirements without
compromising on our power savings then we'd love to hear from you.

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59(a)srcf.ucam.org